Doing Business with Us
ADR Compliance Services is owned by Chamonix (Aust) Pty Ltd. We are a private consultancy independent of any government agency.
When you engage us to provide an opinion, assist with compliance approval, certify a vehicle or perform other works you agree that you:
1. Will declare all modifications to the vehicle and provide all information of which you are aware that is or could be relevant in any way;
2. Understand that for a vehicle to be certified it must be compliant and it must be possible to prove that it is compliant;
3. Understand that it will be impossible to certify some vehicles . And that the testing that is required in some cases may make the certification uneconomic.
4. Understand that you are engaging ADR Compliance Services to provide professional opinions and other works and that all works attract fees at either the quoted price or our prevailing hourly rate.
5 Agree to pay for our services at the invoiced price when those invoices become due.
6. Understand that if invoices are not paid by the due date ADR Compliance Services will take recovery action and you agree to pay the cost of this.
7. Also understand that any certificate or other document issued by ADR Compliance Service to you is void if the account is not paid and ADR Compliance Services will have no liability with respect to that vehicle. This may lead to the registration of that vehicle being cancelled.
ADR Compliance Services will exercise due care when inspecting, testing and driving or riding your vehicle. You understand that we are not liable for any damage or wear and tear that may result in the course of our works.
You are advised that all vehicles brought to us for testing should be insured. You indemnify ADR Compliance Services, its directors, employees, agents, subcontractors and other related party for any damage or loss that results from our works, including but not limited to damage to third party property.
ADR Compliance Services liability is capped at the value of any fees paid.
Further you understand:
1. That any certificate issued for a vehicle attests only to the vehicle’s compliance with the Australian Design Rules in force at the time of the vehicle’s date of manufacture and the NSW Road transport (Vehicle Registration) Regulation 2017, as amended.
2. ADR Compliance Services does not warrant that the vehicle to which this certificate applies is safe or fit for purpose in any way.
3. ADR Compliance Services has relied on information supplied by the owner and/or their representatives in the preparation of any certificate.
4. The certificate relates only to modifications declared by the owner and listed on the certificate.
5. The vehicle has been inspected to confirm compliance with the Australian Design Rules shown on the certificate only.
By using any certificate or report for any purpose the owner and any related party agrees to not make any claim against ADR Compliance Services and indemnifies ADR Compliance Services against any Claim made by a subsequent owner of the vehicle or by any third party;
ADR Compliance Services means CHAMONIX (AUST) PTY LIMITED ABN 38 123 915 793, its assigns, employees, directors, shareholders, and related parties.